1. PendleArtists.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you become a member, we need to know your name, address, phone number, and your email address. This allows us to process your membership. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the membership process.
3. By becoming a member of PendleArtists you agree that we will use your personal information to contact you regarding membership updates and Pendle Artists activities.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons..
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
6. If you have any questions about privacy please contact our membership secretary.